- Irrigation helps reduce irritation
- Gently cleanses the eyes and surrounding tissues to help relieve discomfort
- Remove tear stains and slows down their formation
- Very beneficial in fighting eye infections
- Remove excess matter from eye corners, apply 2-3 drops in each eye
An irrigating eye solution that helps reduce irritation and prevent tear stains. Eye rinse liquid for dogs is a non-irritating ophthalmic solution that gently cleanses the eyes and surrounding tissues to help relieve discomfort and control irritation from dried mucous, foreign material, pollen and other irritants. It also helps remove tear stains and slows down their formation. Boric acid eye solution is commonly used as an irrigation solution to cleanse and treat irritated eyes in humans. It is very beneficial in fighting eye infections, irritations caused by foreign particles in the eye and air pollution (smog). It creates an inhospitable environment in the eyes for germs and bacteria while cleansing and soothing the eyes. Routine flushing of eyes and surrounding tissue. Directions for use: remove excess matter from eye corners; apply 2-3 drops in each eye; for irritated eyes, apply several drops in eye to clean and refresh; use several drops daily to reduce irritation from dust, pollen, and ragweed or after swimming in chlorinated pools or salt water.