- Made with Denta-C, which is scientifically proven to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria
- Curtails offensive mouth odors
- Easy to use; just add to water
- Alters the pH of your dog's saliva to control tartar production
- Available in a 16-ounce or 32-ounce bottle
Style: Liquid | Size: 32 oz
Preventative dental care reduces the risk of developing oral disease, which can lead to serious issues for dogs and cats. Establishing a daily routine of proper dental care may extend the life of your pet. Advanced Oral Care with Denta-C is scientifically formulated to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria. Alters the pH of a dog's saliva to control tartar production and curtail offensive mouth odors.
Advanced Oral Care from Nylabone
- 80% of all dogs suffer from periodontal disease by the age of 3 (Source: American Veterinary Dental Society)
- Preventative dental care reduces the risk of developing oral disease, which can lead to serious issues for dogs and cats
- Establishing a daily routine of proper dental care may extend the life of your pet
Nylabone, the makers of safe, healthy chews since 1955, also has a line of safe and healthful dental care items. “Over 45 million dogs in the United States currently have oral disease,” says Mike Connelly, Vice President of Marketing for Nylabone Products, “and periodontal disease can lead to more serious and life-threatening ailments such as lung, heart and kidney ailments.”
In addition, many of Nylabone's products contain Denta-C. Denta-C is a scientifically-formulated blend of ingredients including Vitamin C that is clinically proven to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria, and Sodium Hexametaphosphate, a safe, natural detergent found in nature. Together, this power-duo helps control the build-up of plaque and tartar leading to bad breath. The end result is healthier gums, whiter teeth and a healthier pet.
Combine 1 tablespoon of Liquid Tartar Remover with 32 oz. of water. Allow dog to drink as desired and replace as necessary.