- Reduce signs of stress associated with new puppy or shelter dog adoption or transition from a breeder
- Reduce signs of stress from loud noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms
- Clinically proven effective and veterinarian recommended; drug free
- Contains 1 diffuser and 1 48 mL refill; additional refills sold separately
- NOT recommended as a sole treatment for separation anxiety
- NOT recommended for dog aggression problems
Reduce Signs of Stress in Your Dog
Excessive barking, whining, trembling, destructive chewing, and house soiling are reactions to stressful situations. Comfort Zone with D.A.P products are clinically proven to reduce stress related behavior in dogs.*
Many situations can cause your dog to behave this way, including:
- Puppy or adult dog transition from a shelter or breeder
- Loud noises, such as thunderstorms or fireworks
- Moving, home remodeling, or furniture changes
- Changes in people in the home, such as a new baby or guest, or the absence of a family member
- Addition of new pets in the home
- Going to the veterinarian or groomer
Clinical studies prove Comfort Zone with D.A.P products are effective at reducing stress related behavior in dogs.*
New Puppies: After 3 days of use, puppies had reduced night disturbances of whining, scratching, and owner seeking.
Adopted Shelter Dogs: After 28 days, Comfort Zone with D.A.P. diffuser was shown to improve a dog’s adaptability to a new house, reducing hiding, panting, and trembling, and urination and defecation.
Noise Phobias: After 3-5 weeks, dogs exposed to loud noises had reduced signs of fear, including trembling, cowering, hiding, and panting.
Travel: Comfort Zone with D.A.P Spray was shown to have a positive effect in as few as 1 car trips in relieving the apprehension of dogs during car trips, thus helping manage signs of car sickness.
For best results, use behavior modification training along with Comfort Zone with D.A.P products.
What is Pheromone Therapy?
The secret is a natural chemical produced by nursing dogs known as an appeasing pheromone, which reassures puppies that they are safe and secure. This pheromone reduces stress for both puppies and adult dogs by providing them with a sense of safety and security. By relaxing and comforting puppies and dogs, this pheromone helps control urges to bark, whine and destroy surroundings.