Split seam sides expand - making it easy to put on the boots.|
|Created: 10/06/2014, 12:00 am :: Visitor Count: 1379
:: Show & add comments
|Tags: dog boots, Dog Foot Care, Dog pad medicine, cuts caused by clipping dogs nails, hurt paw, limping dog, sore pads, cut pads, dog foot bruises, cut dog pads, dog paw medicine, Dry dog paws, rough dog paws, dog foot injury, dog paw injury, dog foot medicine, dog nail trimmer, dog nail grinder, dog paw scissor Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boot Black Large|
|Ad type: | Ad number: 2998
|| United States
Click the Image Directly ^^^Above^^^ for More Information, Current Pricing and Availability.
- Split seam sides expand - making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at closures creates secure grip & cushions the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- BEST protection for senior dogs that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors.
- Toe & sole wrapped in Toughtek®, a grippy, flexible, skid resistant thermoplastic material.
* Easy to put on - difficult to slip off! * Split seam sides expand - making it easy to put on the boots. * Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place. * Small 2 1/4" width; Medium 2 3/4" width; Large 3 1/4" width; * Generous foam at the closures create a secure grip and cushion the dog's paw when the boot is tightened. * Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in Toughtek®, a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick. * Toughtek® performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions. * Available in six sizes in red or black, in sets of four, in a reusable mesh bag. How to Measure Your Dogs Foot - To measure the width of your dog's foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog's walking. Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 2 1/2 inches, order an Small at 2 3/4 inches.
|Bookmark and share this classified:
Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boot Black Large
Scan this QR code with your Smart Phone to save This Listing!