Click the Image Directly ^^^Above^^^ for More Information, Current Pricing and Availability.
- Tested by experts - Memory foam technology - Easy to remove cover for quick washing
- This Mattress is great for Arthritic and heavy dogs especially! - This bed is available to buy in 7 different fabrics
- Medium: 85 x 60cm - Large: 120 x 73cm - Fabrics are Durable & Easy Clean - Base is NON SLIP
- Best For: Adult Dogs, especially those from the Working, Herding & Sporting breeds
- All products are tested in Silentnight's SATRA accredited testing lab to ensure they all meet the required UK legislations & fitness for purpose
This dog bed set includes a Memory Foam dog bed, together with a durable cover, to create a luxurious, stylish, and incredibly comfortable dog bed, designed with longevity and the health of your pet in mind.
With a stunning selection of fabric covers to choose from, these Silentnight dog beds have been designed to be placed in the heart of your living space, be it a kitchen, living room or bedroom.
Best For • Adult Dogs, especially those from the Working, Herding & Sporting breeds
• Most dogs up to 37kg
Suitable for the following breeds
Size Large: Labradors, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Huskies, Collies, Large Poodles, Chow Chows & similar sized breeds.About the Mattress
At the heart of this dog bed set lies a Silentnight developed memory foam dog bed. Made out of our responsive body moulding memory foam, this mattress provides a gentle surface for your pet to lie on. A Silentnight memory foam mattresses provide a healthy sleep environment & maximum comfort for your pet.
This memory foam mattress range could be of benefit if your pet,
• Wheezes or pants heavily whilst lying down
• Has arthritic joints
• Is reaching middle age
• Is overweight or heavy
Quality and safety • All products are designed & developed in the UK and manufactured in the UK & EU
• Tested by experts
• All products are tested in Silentnight's SATRA accredited testing lab to ensure they all meet the required UK legislation for flammability, fitness for purpose and safety