- Exceptionally versatile metal dog crate with adjustable divider panel
- Double doors for side and front access; slide-bolt latches; rounded corners
- Easily sets up and folds down to portable size; 2 plastic handles for carrying
- Durable satin-black electro-coat finish; ABS-plastic pan included
- Measures 36 by 24 by 27 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Size: 36 inches L X 24 inches W X 27 inches H
LifeStages® single-door and double door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets® are designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. LifeStages® crates set up easily in seconds, do not require tools, and can be assembled by almost anyone. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. LifeStages® crates also come with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. LifeStages® crates easily fold down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and include plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. LifeStages® carry a one-year limited warranty and are available in six sizes: 22in, 24in, 30in, 36in, 42in, and 48in.